Now we all know who we are and we're all well aquainted so lets begin.
Errr...
...uummmm....
...Im not very good at this, am I? I should have a specialist subject, or at least something interesting to tell you about. But I don't. Well, I said it in my blurb about myself, I live a very mundane life. My last blog was full of so much - uni life, living next door to the most unpleasant sub-human in history, and the whole "woe-is-me" saga because Tom and I couldn't find a place to live. But all that has changed now. Infact, Im feeling quite chipper. Damn, that doesnt make for good reading. Maybe this blog could be a memorial to my old blog. Or not. Basically, everyone has a blog these days, and nothing to say.
Although, I remember last time I said that. "Nothing interesting ever happens to me!". Next thing you know, I had a week that has since become known as "Surreal Week". Firstly, the car got broken into. I was so angry. It was all my stuff that got nicked too. Toms radio was replaced by the insurance people, but a pair of my favourite jeans, and some new shoes, are - apparently - worthless. Even the policewoman was laughing when Tom told her what was stolen. "My girlfriends makeup bag and new shoes were stolen". "Hahaha". Charming.
Then I got stranded on the Sheffield Parkway in my pyjamas because the car broke down. I know what you're thinking, this car is more trouble than its worth. But thats another tale. And you're also thinking "Why were you in your pyjamas?!". Again, thats another tale for another day.
Then, my sister hid a dog in her bedroom for a few days before my mum noticed. And when Tom and I took a day trip to Skegness to unwind after such a ridiculous week, it was empty. I mean, really empty. Like a ghost town. It wasnt in season or anything, but I would have expected the odd local to have been milling around. Nope. It was like a post-apocoliptic town, only with more chippies. None of which were open, mind.
So I won't wish for an interesting life. Knowing my luck, the ceiling will fall down or something. Good for you to read, bad for me to keep warm/ calm.
Saturday, 19 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment